Dexter Youth Football League Mission
To build leaders by promoting teamwork, sportsmanship, character development, and community fellowship through cheer and football participation.
- Provide instruction on football fundamental skills with an emphasis on proper, safe instruction.
- Create opportunities for all participants to develop their knowledge of the game and improve their skill levels throughout the course of the season.
- Develop leaders of tomorrow by teaching lessons of dedication, compassion, honest effort, and fair play.
- Maintain and encourage a continual emphasis on academics during the season and throughout the entire school year.
- Build and maintain a sense of community within the organization and across the Dexter.
- Achieve high levels of parental involvement in all aspects of the organization.
Contact us at DexterDYFL@gmail.com